Reading is so important, and you should never quit learning new information. I’m a sucker for motivational/self-help books. I always want to continually grow as a person and I know there are always new habits I can takeaway from these types of books. I also love books about food, and how it affects our body. Basically anything I can learn something from, I love. It’s not often I get time to read, so I don’t waste it on meaningless material (I usually just read 10 pages of something a day). With that being said, here is a list of my all-time favorite books that have helped me grow over the years.
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
If you only read one book on this list, let it be this one, it is life changing. The audio version is awesome too!
- Living Beyond Your Feelings by Joyce Meyer
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- How to Win Friends & Influence Peopleby Dale Carnegie
- Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer
- It Starts with Food by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig
- The Daniel Plan by Rick Warren
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize
If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or will be pregnant sometime in your life, you have to read this. It is a game changer. That book changed my mindset and allowed me to have an almost pain-free natural childbirth.
If you haven’t read in a while, I encourage you to start with one of these books, learn something new. What is one of your all-time favorite books?